See Amy's Original Post!
1. What is your favorite season?
This is a super difficult question to answer. I'm going to have to go with Fall. However, I love the Winter because of SNOW and I love Summer because of all the fun things you can do like go swimming and hanging out outside and all that good stuff. Spring is probably my least favorite season because of the humidity and rain and all that.
I haven't been very good at reading since I started college. I know, it's terrible, but I just never had time to read for pleasure. The last book I read was called Rising From the Ashes by Dr. Akiko Mikamo. That book was excellent and I would recommend it to everyone, whether or not you are a history buff. It's a true story of Mikamo's father who survived the Hiroshima bombing.
3. Do you have any annoying habits?
I'm sure I do. I should probably ask my husband to fill in this portion. :p My personality can be bossy and very particular, I think we both have realized this since we moved in together at the end of May!
4. Eating out or ordering in?
I prefer eating out as opposed to delivery, but where I live pretty much the only thing we can get delivered is pizza, so that's that. :p
5. What was the last thing you did before writing this blog post?
I just texted my sister about my nieces spending the night at my house next weekend.
6. Favorite article of clothing?
I don't know if I have one particular item I have been in love with lately, but overall I'll just say tank tops because it is hot here in St. Louis!
7. If you could only take two items of makeup with you away on a trip, what would they be?
That is hard but I guess I'm going to have to say my NYX Tinted Brow Mascara in Brunette (because I have become addicted to doing my brows with this!) and a bright lipstick, perhaps Loreal Le Matte - Matte-r of Fact at the moment.
8. Do you have any pets?
Yes! I have my awesome cat Anna Molly (pronounced anomaly) who we usually just call Nam. She is turning 9 on September 3 and she is the best. If you want to learn more about her you can check out this video or this blog post.
9. Do you have any toys / stuffed animals from your childhood that you still like to keep with you?
I do not. I don't think I even have any at my new house at all. :0
10. Where would you like to see yourself this time next year?
This time next year, as in every year since I started Youtube and blogging, I hope to be able to continue creating content for you guys! I hope to never give up on this. If there is ever a time I quit putting out videos or posts for awhile, somebody yell at me and remind me how much I love this stuff! I also hope to have a steady and secure job that I enjoy and I hope my husband and I are very comfortable in our home and life together. We just bought our home and moved in together for the first time (after 6 years of dating) in May and got married June 26, so everything is still very new to us at this point in our lives. I hope we remain happy together.
(I just had to take this opportunity to include at least one cute pic of my husband and I! We just got our wedding pictures back this week and I have been obsessed with how beautiful they turned out. They were taken by our good friend Noah at UWish Photography, Check him out here. And they were all taken in my parents' backyard, which was a gorgeous setting that means so much to me not only for the beauty of it, but because it's where I grew up.)
I don't know anyone else to tag but if you have a blog and want to complete this tag, I'd be happy to see your answers!
So now it's time for me to make up some random questions for you! Let's see here...
1. What nail color do you have on your toes and fingers at this moment?
2. When was the last time you brushed your hair?
3. Have you ever dyed your hair a funky color?
4. Do you wear makeup everyday?
5. What was the first CD you ever bought?
6. If you could change one of your personality traits, what would it be?
7. Do you remember your first crush?
8. How many kids do you want to have some day?
9. Is there a particular pet from your childhood who you remember dearly?
10. If you could be an animal for a day, which one would you pick?
Thanks so much for reading!
I hope you enjoyed!