My Vegan Corn Dogs Recipe
6 Vegan hot dogs (we use Lightlife)
3-4 Tbsp all purpose flour
Corn Dog Breading
1/3 cup flour (we use half all purpose, half whole wheat)
1/3 cup cornmeal
3/4 cup plant milk (we usually use soy)
1/2 Tbsp baking powder
1/2 Tbsp sugar
1/2 Tbsp onion powder
1/2 Tbsp garlic powder
Dash of salt, pepper, and cayenne
1. Prepare the batter by mixing all batter ingredients together. Let sit for 5-10 min so the cornmeal really absorbs the plant milk.
2. Cut hot dogs into thirds and dust in all purpose flour.
3. Dunk hot dog pieces into the batter. Tap off a little excess so it's not dripping.
4. Fry in oil on medium heat.
5. Serve with ketchup and mustard. Enjoy.
Thanks for reading.